I'm an angel

Friday, April 15, 2005

FRIENDSHIP......

Hello, I´m here again. Today I am a little melancholy. Now I´m listening romantic music and I become more sad…
I´m going to read something Becquer´s rimes because I like it.
Look it the following rime… I translate to english and maybe it is bad.
Nevertheless I´m going to put here:

“Today Earth and skies is kind to me.
Today the Sun arrive at the bottom of my soul.
Today I have seen you... today I have seen you
and you have looked me.
Today I believe in God”.

Becquer



I don´t know why some days I am sad but I don´t like it.
When I am sad or melancholy, I try to think in all good things that the life give me.
And always there are anybody to make smile.

Thanks to my best friends that they always support me when I need them.

A day my best friend give an advice:
He said: “ if the life doesn´t smile you. You must smile to the life”.. it was very pretty and I should be happy because I have near with me to best people.



Really..THANKS WITHOUT YOURS, I WILL NOT NOBODY….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home