I'm an angel

Sunday, May 08, 2005

ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES TO BE A NATIVE TEACHER

In my opinion there are more or less the same advantages and disadvantages to be a native English Teacher.

To start with the advantages , I think that a native teacher can teach more about English Culture because he had lived there.
A native English Teacher know better English grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, and his intonation is of a truth English.

There are some disadvantages too.
I think that a not native English Teacher know better about methodology, resources because he has studied a lot of to know the difficulty that teaching- learning process supposed.
Besides, a not native teacher can motivate better to his pupils because he know our culture, difficulty, and problems that learning of new language involve.

In spite of , I think that the pupils had a native teacher once twice in their lifes could be a good oportunity to learn new things and to know new experiences.
But if native teacher go back to Spain as teacher, we that we are future teachers will lose opportunities to work… because the most of school would prefer native teacher.

Nevertheless this experience would be fantastic to pupils, because in the Secondary school, I had a native French Teacher and I learn more than other normal French teacher.
I would like a native English teacher to improve speaking, listening and do new things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home