I'm an angel

Friday, May 13, 2005

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING... THANKS



This is a good topic because all our life, we are asking favours, things, etc. But it strange that we saying THANKS.
I don´t usually say “thanks” by little things that the life gives me.
Now, this topic gives me the opportunity to thank everything.

To start I want to thank to my mother because she gived me my life, she always is with me (good or bad moments), she loves me how I am. I could say that MY MUM is the most important person of my life. I can´t life without her…only I want to ask that she is a lot of time with me, because I need her. Thanks mum because you are eveybody for me.

Thanks to my dad because he want the best things for his small daugther ( he usually say it). In spite of our temperament is the same. He is very important for me, He always tries to look after me. I love my dear dad.

Thanks to my only brother, because he is a good brother. In spite of he and me argue sometimes. I do love his too. Thanks for listening when I am sad.

Thanks to my dear grandmother, she had looked after me since I wae a small girl. She is my other mum ( I always say it). I love spend my time with her. When I came to Toledo, I suffered quite if she only knew how much I miss her!. Thank to my grand father because he loves me and I love his.

Thanks to my prefer cousin, he has three years old and he is the most handsome in the family. I love to play longer hours with his. I look at him with good eyes. He makes to smile when I am in bad moments.


Thanks to my boy ( I can consider as my first boyfriend, my best friend and my present boyfriend. He called “Jorge”).
He is the only that he knows love me and listen me when I need.
He understands me and he loves me how I am. I do love you. He is the boy most important in my short life. Thanks for everything my love.


Thanks to my village´s friend because thanks to theirs I had spent very good moments..

Thanks to my best friend ( they know who they are, María y Mary) because we understand very well and we love a lot. We spend more time together too.
Thanks for listening when I feel alone and she makes me very happy.

Here in Toledo, to start I should be grateful to my dear friend Mar, because she went the first girl that I met here in Toledo when I don´t met nobody and I am alone.
Since this moment she and me are very good friend. I love her. We have a lot of confidence and we spend more time together. She is a wonderful girl. Thanks Mar…

Thanks to Merche too, because in spite of I met her some days later, I love a lot her. Because she is a pleasant, likeable and very good friend. I´m very happy because I had met. I like spend my time speaking with you because she is very special for me. Thanks Merche..

Thanks the rest of my class: Elisa ( she is good girl, and I like to spend my time with her), Elena Álvarez ( in spite of she is spend by bad moment I like her a lot), Jesús ( thanks Jesús because when I arrived here you helped me, you are my darkness guide, do you remember it?lol….thanks you are very good with me and I really love you a lot).
Thanks to Mary Carmen, Elena Duro, Mª Ángeles, Miriam, Lorena, Sagrario, José Antonio, Carlos, Laura, Manu, Miguel, Dolores, Diana, etc... because you are very good people too.

Thanks to my teacher María ( English III and IV), she try to cheer up me when I am overwhelmed with my studies. Thanks to her I am learning more and things more interesting to future proffession.

Thanks to Edu, Carlos because they are wonderful boys and I feel with us. Thanks to friend village´s group. .

And to finish thanks all people that I meet….

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING…..


****Lucía*****

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home