I'm an angel

Saturday, May 14, 2005

WE HAVE TO MAKE A CHILDREN´S BOOK

We have to make a chiden´s book to Tuesday to English Pedagogy.
We book is about cat story. I admit that in spite of it is difficult. I like this idea because it is more interesting make things that it is usefut to our future.

We have looked images, we bought card, invented the story.
It seem funny for me.
We make activities and presentations about how work with the chidren to teach the English Language.

The last Thursday, my group make a presentation about “how to teach grammar in primary School?” .
In spite of that this subject has a lot of theory, there are some things more interesting.

Besides in our presentation we use some web pages that our teacher María give us ( about how to teach grammar by interactive games).
It was interesting.

I like to make things as this one. Although this type of work we steal us more time of study.


Regards….

Lucía

1 Comments:

  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger jesus said…

    hey!

    you forgot to say that our book is call "the left little cat" and it has a moral learning... lol

    jesus

     

Post a Comment

<< Home