I'm an angel

Sunday, May 15, 2005

ANOTHER SUNDAY.....

Hello, i´m and here in Toledo in spite of there is a market place (romería) in honour of St. Miguel. But I haven´t gone because I must study because the exam came early.
Last years I didin´t go either because I was study too.
I would like go but I can´t make nothing now.

Really I hardly am not study, because I have stomachache all weekend.
This academic year I am dishearten with the most of subject and a part of teachers. The timetable class is very tired too.
Maybe it is the reason of my feeling.

Yesterday I saw a terror film ( the Eye) and when I went to bed I feel fear and I spent more time until I slepped.

The last week I was to sse a film (El gran golpe) with my friend. It was a funny film. But we want to sse “el Reino de los Cielos”. The people say that it is a good film.

I would like to see this week in spite of I have to study.

I wish you pass a good Sunday.

Regards…….

Lucía

1 Comments:

  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger jesus said…

    don't be sad, because of the stress days we are living now... you have to think that This is what we want... so we have to make some sacrifice.. don't you think so?

    jesus

     

Post a Comment

<< Home