I'm an angel

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

GIVE ME SOME ADVISE, MARÍA!!

HELLO MARIA!

I´m sorry, but I haven´t had time to write before. I´m very busy with my exams and now I´m busy still, but I need to practise "writing" with English Language IV.

You will think that I´m always weigh down.. but I can´t prevent it.
I wish some day I can understand when people speak with me in English.
I´m making an effort to learn more and improve my English.

When I finish my studies here, I would like going to U.K or U.S to improve my listening and my speaking... In other words I want learning a true language. I want learning to communicate in the target language.

Please I would like that you help me, giving me some information about where could I go?,
Where will I work?...etc.
Do you know if there are some grants by it? Would I find by some travel agency? Or not?...
I have a lot of questions...and I hope that you can help me with this.
It is more difficult for me because I have never gone out to others countries...
Please give some web about I can get some necessary information .

Thanks for listening me.

Please you don’t heavy with our exam, please!!!

A lot of regards....
LUCIA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home